all day coffee
weekly humor and satire - g. xavier robillard
home | writings | toys
Porter Goss CIA Loyalty Fun Quiz
Please use a Number Two pencil. When finished, exchange your paper with the person behind you for grading.
The penalty for guessing is arbitrary and severe. Please shred the quiz on your way out. Your final
grade will be tallied by an optical scanner provided by Broward County Department of Elections.
- Which is the greatest hotbed of liberalism?
The correct answer is All of the Above. Nice going, you've already missed one.
- Berkeley, CA
- The 92nd St. Y, New York City
- The Central Intelligence Agency
- What is your favorite state that starts with N?
Nebraska. Nobody ever thinks of that one.
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Dakota
- New Mexico
- Who is your favorite former CIA director?
Bill Casey. You should find inspiration from a DCI who died before he could be indicted.
- Vladimir Putin
- George H. W. Bush
- George Tenet
- William Casey
- What is the most important function of the CIA?
The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) is a world-reknowned training center for French cuisine
- Accept responsibility for the President's actions.
- Serve as vengeful arm of His Excellency
- Collect intelligence to protect the homeland
- Train chefs to prepare delicious food.
- Osama Bin Laden is:
Any of the above are correct.
- Irrelevant, except when he isn't
- In France.
- A Clinton.
- Connected to Saddam Hussein via Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and Valerie Plame
- Porter Goss, your new boss, is:
C. And he doesn't like how you've been looking at him.
- A patriot.
- A committed partisan who believes that the security of the nation is virtually as important as protecting the homeland.
- A former CIA operative, so don't question his qualifications.
- Planning on being there for a very long time.
- Your favorite Third World dictator is:
Although Langley is fond of A and B, neither currently hold power. The answer is C, and we'd
like you to know that Pervez loves freedom.
- Hugo Chavez
- The CIA is to Defense Department as:
Partial credit awarded for A, but the CIA should not be confused with a woman. The best answer
is C. THe CIA is the DD's bitch.
- Ginger Rogers to Fred Astaire
- Carl Reiner to Mel Brooks.
- Gilligan to the Skipper.
- Jimmy Carter to Ronald Reagan
- Your region of birth is:
Any belt answers are correct.
- The Sun Belt.
- The Rust Belt.
- The Bible Belt.
- The no-pants wearing Liberal Northeast.
- Is America safer?
None of these answers are correct. We put this one here to make you nervous.
- Sometimes yes, sometimes no
- De temps en temp
- The following nation is the most dangerous to America:
The answer is Canada. Cuba is crucial for securing GOP votes in Florida. If you say Iran or North
Korea again I'm going to slap you.
- North Korea
- One of our nation's allies in the GWOT has a nuclear scientist who has sold secrets to rogue nations
with nuclear ambitions (such as Canada). The nuclear scientist is very popular in his country. You should:
The best answer is "Blame the State Department"
- Commend his country for fining him for drunk driving.
- Allow UN to debate it into obscurity.
- Covertly bomb Iraq and leak information about the Michael Jackson trial to the media.
- Somehow blame Wen Ho Lee.
- The most important weapon any agent has is:
All of the above.
- Love of God
- Love of Country
- Love of Scotch
- The far worse bungling of British Intelligence.
If you have taken this test, you are obviously a Democrat, relying on some arbitrary meritocratic method
for keeping your job. All qualified applicants who have donated at the Ranger level to the President have been
given your desk, your salary, and your home. Please return your keycard, pager, and any secret
documents you were planning to leak to the New York Times. We really want those back.
home | writings | publications | toys |
| wish list